Get the daily, bite-sized digest of cryptoasset and blockchain-related news – investigating the tales flying individually distinct of today’s crypto news.
- Digital asset financial services group HashKey Digital Asset Group and crypto bank SEBA Bank AG today announced a brand new proper partnership, formalised via a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU), that will see HashKey become SEBA Bank’s preferred digital asset buying and selling and market development partner in Hong Kong, while SEBA Bank would be the banking partner preferred by HashKey in Europe.
- KuCoin announced it engaged the worldwide audit, tax, and advisory firm Mazars to supply a third-party factual findings report, stated the pr release. Mazars will offer you KuCoin’s customers additional reporting on whether their in-scope assets are collateralized, and it’ll supply the details to showcase the exchange’s evidence of reserves and customer liability, correspondingly, that will also take into account customers’ primary, trade, margin, robot, and contract accounts, etc. for BTC, ETH, USDT, and USDC, it stated.
- Bitget is launching its Evidence of Reserves Page, with the aim of demonstrating to users that it’s a full-reserve exchange which users’ assets stored around the platform are safeguarded, stated the pr release. It’s also launching a brand new tool, Merkle Validator, for users to do self-audit using their own accounts.
- Swyftx has fired 90 employees in the second round of layoffs in four several weeks. “Swyftx doesn’t have subjection to FTX, but we’re not safe from the fallout it’s caused within the crypto markets,” co-founder and Chief executive officer from the Australian exchange, Alex Harper, stated inside a note to employees.
- Forj, a subsidiary of blockchain gaming firm Animoca Brands, and VIKER, a Play-and-Earn mobile games studio, announced a partnership to produce the PolkaPet World NFT. The pr release stated the pass, known as VIKER PolkaPet Pass (VPPP) that is free for PolkaPet non-fungible token (NFT) holders, will enable holders to earn double bitcoin rewards across VIKERS portfolio of mobile games beginning with Solitaire, and much more in the future, for example Who Would Like To Be considered a Uniform, Balls King, yet others.
- Opera Crypto Browser announced a partnership using the Alteon.io ecosystem for content creators to allow “instant NFT publishing”. Per the announcement, “users who’ve virtually no experience of Web3 or NFTs can drag any media file in to the browser, that will instantly write an easy smart contract and upload the file to some blockchain—transforming NFTs into an accessible media type for those to understand more about and revel in.”
- Peer-to-peer payments technology company Circle and openly traded special purpose acquisition company Concord Acquisition Corp mutually ended their suggested business combination – initially announced in This summer 2021 and amended in Feb 2022 – following the deal “timed out.” According to an announcement, both companies’ boards of company directors have approved its termination.
- They behind Waves announced Power Protocol, a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) governance method “designed to resolve the problems of easy Token Governance,” stated an announcement. The Ability Protocol may be used to establish and validate traceable and transparent KPIs which, if satisfied, can lead to rewards for participating communities. Inside the model, participants who election for decisions advantageous to the goal of the DAO (which is formerly determined using a community election) are rewarded, and individuals who target your product get their stake slashed.
- Bitcoin miner CleanSpark released its unaudited bitcoin mining and processes update for that twelve months-to-date ending November 30, reporting: BTC 535 found in November, BTC 4,157 found twelve months-to-date, and total holdings of BTC 281. The organization funded growth and processes with the purchase of BTC 544 in November at typically $17,300 per BTC. The sales equated to proceeds of roughly $9.4 million. November daily BTC found averaged 17.8 and arrived at a higher of 19.4.
- TeraWulf, which operates and owns bitcoin mining facilities, provided an unaudited monthly production and processes update for November, reporting that: it self-found BTC 134, a rise of 13% when compared with October’s BTC 119, also it deployed a number of 17,500 miners achieving hash rate capacity of two. EH/s. Shipments of roughly 12,450 S19J Pro and S19 XP miners happen to be initiated from Bitmain and therefore are likely to be received by TeraWulf in Q1 2023.
- Capstone Eco-friendly Energy Corporation stated it’s expanding within the Energy like a Service (EaaS) market having a 2-year rental deal for a crypto data mining operation in West Texas, USA. Anything was guaranteed by Lone Star Power Solutions, Capstone’s exclusive distributor in Arizona and also the Gulf States and it is likely to be commissioned in mid-December. The client is presently evaluating yet another 1MW system to become deployed at the begining of 2023, it added.