1. Protection of the personal information
We will not permit any third parties to contact you directly on an unsolicited basis in relation to their own products or services. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. You should never disclose your account password to unauthorized parties. We use certain security measures to help keep your personal information safe, but we cannot guarantee that these measures will stop any users try to get around the privacy or security settings on the Website through unforeseen and/or illegal activity.
2. Why we collect your personal information
3. What type of information we collect
Any information that we collect is necessary either to provide you the services or to comply with legal regulations and legislation.
You may refuse to provide us with some types of the personal information requested, but in this case we may not be able to ensure that the service works properly for you and that all services are available.
Depending on the service you wish to use, we may collect the following types of information:
- Full name, date of birth, nationallity, place of birth, age, phone number, home address, and/or email.
- Tax number, passport number, driver’s license details, national identity card details, photograph identification cards.
- Bank account details, payment card details, transaction history, trading data, and/or tax identification.
- Survey responses, information provided to our support team, public social networking posts, authentication data, security questions, user ID, other data collected via cookies and similar technologies.
4. How your personal information is used
The main purpose for collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, and convenient experience. How this information can be used:
- to create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve the services that you use on BitSwapNow website;
- to comply with the legal requirements and applicable legislation;
5. Additional information from external sources.
We may obtain information about you from third party sources as required or permitted by applicable law, such as public databases, credit bureaus, ID verification partners, resellers and channel partners, joint marketing partners, and social media platforms. We obtain such information to comply with our legal obligations, such as anti-money laundering laws. Our lawful basis for processing such data is compliance with legal obligations. In some cases, we may process additional data about you to ensure our Services are not used fraudulently or for other illicit activities.
6. Automatically collected information.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration, problem solving and service improvement. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
8. Sharing personal Information with other parties
BitSwapNow may share your information in the following circumstances:
- We share your information with third party identity verification services in order to prevent fraud. This allows BitSwapNow to confirm your identity by comparing the information you provide us to public records and other third party databases.
- We may share your information with service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations such as: Cryptocurrency exchange service, Cryptocurrency purchase and sell service. We ensure that any such third party is aware of our obligations under this Privacy
- Policy and our contracts prohibit them to sell your information to anyone else.
- We may share your information with financial institutions with which we partner to process payments you have authorized.
- We may share your information with with law enforcement or regulatory agencies, as may be required by law.