Having a bid of USD 900,000, the ecu crypto exchange WhiteBit has won the non-fungible token (NFT) and also the very trophy auctioned by Kalush Orchestra, the winners from the Eurovision Song Contest 2022.
“We’ve no words, but we’ve [USD] 900 000 for support of Ukraine! Auction is closed, very trophy from the Eurovision 2022 visit Whitebit,” the state Twitter account of Ukraine’s lately opened up ‘NFT museum’ Meta History stated. The champion will get both NFT, having a microphone, and also the physical very microphone.
As reported, this guitar rock band had promised to make use of the arises from the purchase from the NFT to aid Ukraine’s national defense from the Russian invasion. The cash will be delivered to the Charitable First step toward Serhiy Prytula.
The auction began on May 25 at Meta Background and lasted for 3 days. Participants had the choice to provide bids both in crypto and fiat currency, with fiat bids directed via Ukraine’s virtual bank Monobank.
Aside from the NFT, featuring a microphone and Kalush Orchestra, the champion may also can attend “an exclusive meeting and dinner” with people of Kalush Orchestra, plus an chance to get the physical object, the Very Microphone.
“The raffle initiative is based on the Secretary of state for Culture and knowledge Policy, the Secretary of state for Digital Transformation of Ukraine, and also the European Broadcasting Union (EBU), the association of broadcasters that organizes the worldwide Eurovision Song Contest,” the audience stated within the announcement.
Find out more:
– Ukrainian Eurovision Champion Sells NFTs meant for Ukraine’s Defense
– Watch & ‘Invest in Peace’: Ukrainian Deputy PM Raps to inspire More Crypto Donations
– Ukraine’s New Fundraiser Platform Supports Over 100 Cryptos
– Crypto Helps Ukraine Defend Itself Against Russia’s Invasion, Here’s The Best Way To Contribute
– Crypto-Powered Ukrainian Charitable organization Launches Bank Card for War Victims
– Ukraine Doubles Lower on Crypto-Friendly Regulation Efforts, Aims to find the best Place