Play-to-earn (P2E) games according to non-fungible tokens (NFTs) are most widely used in India, in which a whopping 34% of online users who took part in a survey stated that they performed this type of game.
Following India was Hong Kong, where 29% stated they’d performed a play-to-earn game, and also the Uae, where 27% stated exactly the same, based on the survey, conducted through the comparison website Finder.com.
When it comes to other nations, Finder.com’s survey found NFT gaming to become particularly famous developing countries. One of the countries that was out were the Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia, and South america, with adoption rates of 25%, 23%, 19%, and 18%, correspondingly.
Additionally towards the geographical distribution of NFT gamers, laptop computer also looked when groups are likely to experience such games.
Based on Finder’s survey, it’s individuals under 35 contributing the means by NFT gaming, having a global average of 18% within this age bracket saying they’ve performed. Once more, India capped their email list, with 42% of 18-to-34-year-olds in the united states saying they performed an NFT play-to-earn game.
Searching only at that age bracket solely, Singapore arrived because the country using the second-greatest adoption rate. Based on the survey, 35.5% of 18-34-year-old Singaporeans stated they’ve performed a P2E game.
Third among youthful NFT gamers was again the Uae, where 35% within the youngest age bracket stated they’ve performed.
Particularly, exactly the same three countries had adoption rates of 27%, 17%, and 26% among survey respondents who have been over the age of 55. The nation using the greatest adoption rate within the earliest age bracket was Hong Kong, with 33%.
Finder.com’s survey was conducted among online users in 26 countries. The sample size for every country ranged from 1,000 to three,800 people and it was directly proportional towards the population size.
Find out more:
– Blockchain Games in 2022: Play-to-Earn, Gamification, Interoperability and Major Publishers
– How you can Play Metaverse Games: A Beginner’s Help guide to Decentraland
– Gaming Guild’s DAO Proposal to Refund Seed Investment Faces Backlash, Contract Breach Accusations
– Best Three Play-to-Earn Games around the NEAR Protocol
– About 50% of Surveyed Crypto Proprietors Made Their First Buy in 2021 – Gemini
– 1 / 2 of Surveyed Millennial Millionaires Set to purchase Much More Bitcoin, Ethereum in 2022